The lead stories of almost every newspaper, radio, and TV news program were virtually identical to the “Young protesters around globe demand action” and “Trump urges Ukraine to investigate Biden’s son” articles of the Associated Press, published in last Saturday’s “Press of Atlantic City”.
They all repeated the same lies and left out the same important truths. They all included the same dishonest and hateful attacks on President Trump, America, and us.
All of the “Young protesters around globe demand action” articles left out these important facts:
- Most “youth” protests were organized and financed by school officials on a school day. Although most photos teachers and administrators leading their students, the captions and news stories rarely mentioned this.
- According to the GlobalClimateStrike.net website, there were few if any “youth” protests in Communist China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia or other Arab countries. How convenient that these countries are the worst polluters and our most dangerous enemies. These countries will be free to dominate the world if a “Green New Deal” cripples America.
- The Associated Press articles stated as fact that “the world has warmed about 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit since before the Industrial Revolution (150 years ago” and that “scientists have attributed more than 90% of the increase to emissions of heat trapping gases from fuel burning and other human activities”. However, this is theory, not fact, and many reputable scientists disagree with it.
- The Associated Press articles said “scientists have warned that global warming” is already causing “rising seas and more heat waves, droughts, powerful storms, flooding and other problems”. They failed to mention that many other respected scientists call those claims false and ridiculous.
- After not mentioning other scientists who disagree, the article falsely implied that only “U.S. President Donald Trump” is “not convinced” that global warming is “man made or permanent”.
All of the “Trump urges Ukraine to investigate Biden’s son” articles left out these important facts:
- In 2009, Hunter Biden, the son of newly elected Vice-President Joe Biden formed new business ventures with Chris Heinz, the stepson of then Senator John Kerry, Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee (and later Secretary of State) and Jim Bulger, nephew of notorious South Boston mobster Jim “Whitey” Bulger. In 2013, one of these ventures got a billion dollars from the Bank of China, shortly after President Obama sent Vice-President Biden to China to negotiate new trade deals. In 2015, that same group made a deal which shared advanced U.S. technology to with Aviation Corporation of China (AVIC), a military aviation contractor owned by the Communist Chinese government. (Click here for details from Peter Schweizer, author of Clinton Cash and Secret Empires)
- In 2014, Vice President Joe Biden negotiated a deal for the U.S. government and the International Monetary Fund to invest more than $1 billion in the Ukraine. During that same month, Biden’s son Hunter was paid roughly $83,000 per month by Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company, even though Hunter was a political lobbyist, with no known expertise or experience in the industry. In 2015, Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general began an investigation of corruption within that company. Vice President Joe Biden later bragged in a videotaped speech to the Council on Foreign Relations that of how he threatened to cut off a billion dollars of military aid to the Ukraine until its government fired that prosecutor and ended the investigation.
- President Trump had good reasons to ask the President of the Ukraine why America was paying that country a billion dollars a year, and why its major energy company was paying the son of our former Vice President $83,000 per month.
- Every media outlet described the person who publicized this private telephone conversation as a “whistleblower”. Not one used the term “spy” to describe that person. Doesn’t “spy” better describe a government employee who systematically eavesdrops on private conversations of a President and then illegally gives selected portions of those conversations to people doing everything they can to destroy that President?
The same propaganda techniques of this #FakeNews is also imbedded in what is taught to our children in every day in our public schools, colleges, and Hollywood/TV “entertainment”.
Greta Thunberg: “You have stolen my dreams and my childhood!” Click here for excerpts of September 20, 2019 speech to U.N.
The end result of this propaganda is a generation of young people as indoctrinated, arrogant, intolerant, angry and in need of attention as Sweden’s 16 year old Greta Thunberg – and most mass shooters.
Please support our efforts to address this problem by teaching the truth to grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles and neighbors of these children. Please share this message, donate online, and subscribe to our email updates. If you are near the Atlantic City area, please join us for breakfast 9:30 AM any Saturday at the Shore Diner, 6710 Tilton Road by Parkway Exit 36 in Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234.
Several of our members reached out to students at Stockton University’s “Get Involved Fair” last month. We persuaded 36 Stockton University students to sign up for our email updates last week. If you know any high school or college students who may want to learn more about us, please contact us.
Special Program Reminder for Tonight: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 7pm.
Dollars & Sense: The Federal Reserve. Special live presentation by Dave Giordano with video by John McManus.
Learn about money, inflation, bailouts, the Federal Reserve, the Income Tax, and the U.S. Constitution. Learn how the Federal Reserve makes it more difficult for ordinary citizens to become financially secure today. Learn about the Federal Reserve Transparency Act (Audit The Fed Bill) that would stop Federal Reserve officials from concealing vital information on its operations from Congress and the public.
No Admission Charge, but please order dinner off the menu since the Shore Diner is not charging us for the room. Please RSVP by contacting Steve Jones at sjones-LP@See-More-Facts.com.